SSC Recruitment 2019:- Hello, Friends Welcome to Naukrimi.com, Staff Selection Commission has a great opportunity to do government jobs, Staff Selection Commission has issued advertisements online for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk/Junior secretariat Assistant.Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.Data Entry Operator (DOE).Data Entry Operator.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online till 5th April 2019.
Last date for online application:- 05 April 2019
Last date for online fee submission:- 07 April 2019
Online Examination Date:- 01 to 26 July 2019
Descriptive Paper Date:- 29 September 2019
Total 2000+ Post Vacancy
Lower Division Clerk/Junior secretariat Assistant.
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.
Data Entry Operator (DOE).
Data Entry Operator.
- Candidate must pass the 12th exam from the accredited school board.
- For recruitment to postal Assistant sorting assistants and Data Entry Operator, there must be 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute typing speed in Hindi.
- For recruitment to the posts of the data entry operator, the computer should have a speed of 8000-on-day depression.
- The average candidate must be between 18 and 27 years of age,
- Government rules will allow SC St applicants to have a rebate of 5 years and OBC applicants for 3 years and disabled applicants for 10 years at their age.
5200-Rs 20,200 per month and Grade Pay 2400 Rupees.
Unreserved and OBC Candidate:- 100 Rupees Only.
SC/ST, Female, Divyang, Ex-soldier Candidate:- 0 Rupees Only.
For aspiring and qualified candidates, the Staff Selection Commission will conduct the computer Return examination exam, the candidate must pass at each stage of examination.
To get any other information related to this job, please see the official notification of SSC Recruitment 2019, 2000+ Post Vacancy.
Agra,Allahabad,Bareilly,Gorakhpur,Kanpur,Kolkata,Ranchi,Patna,Muzaffarpur,Bhagalpur,Varanasi,Meerut,Lucknow,Almora,Dehradun,Haldwani,Haridwar, Delhii and other Cities.
How to Apply SSC Job Recruitment 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online for recruitment to these posts by visiting the official website of SSC before 5th April 2019.
Apply Online:- Click here
SSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification:- Click Here